Saturday, March 17, 2012

First morning coffee

Upravo sam završila razgovor za posao (što je uvek prijatno - ma kako razgovor išao). Ovog puta se sve poklopilo, što znači da imam i posao, ali i još slobodnog vremena da ga provedem sa svojom voljenom devojčicom.
I just had a (successful) job interview so I went for a coffee. What is a success (in this case)? It is when you are told that nothing is decided jet. At the moment it is perfect for me. More time to spend with my beloved daughter.


This is a kind of formal wear that I like very much. There are a few classic pieces as pencil skirt and trench. But also there is this lovely polka dot shirt that gives a little bit of personal touch to the whole outfit.

 


Neverovatno ali istinito, još nema ni sedam sati ujutru. Zapravo možda uprvo otkucava sedam. Beograd mi je oduvek u to vreme bio najlepši. Zato jedva čekam da negde sednem i popijem kafu. Uživam u prvom suncu. Ja sam jutarnji tip.
Belive it or not, it is still before 7 a.m. Actually maybe it strikes seven as we are taking this photos. Belgrade is the most beautiful that early in the morning. So I hurry to take my first coffee, enjoying the sun.
SHIRT MONSOON, CARDIGAN ZARA, SKIRT MANGO, TRENCH MARKS AND SPENCER, SHOES ALDO, BAG MASSIMO DUTTI.



No comments:

Post a Comment