Thursday, March 15, 2012

Not that simple

Ima jedan poštar u kraju koji me stalno zatiče kako poziram. Danas je rekao nešto kao "Bonjour". I ja sam se nasmejala.
There is a postmen who always sees me when I strike a pose. Today he said something like "Bonjour". And made me smile.



Nema on pojma ko sam ja. Otkačena cura koja otvara vrata sa etiketom koja joj visi na leđima. U helankama sa zebra printom.
He has no idea of who I am. Some crazy chick that opens the door with a price tag on her back, in zebra printed leggings. 


Danas pokušavam da odredim kako duva vetar, kako da mi kosa ostane uredu. 
Today I'm trying to find the wind's direction, to keep my hair in place.



On vidi deo mene, dobacuje neku glupost i ide dalje. Ni ja ne znam ko je on. Zar je uopšte i bitno?  
He sees a piece of myself, says something stupid, and moves further. I also don't know who he is. Is it matter at all?



Ali volela bih da jesam ta jednostavna cura koja pozira po ceo dan. Uvek. 
But I would like to be that simple girl that strikes her pose all day along. Always. Forever.

TOP BILLABONG, SHIRT MASSIMO DUTTI, PANTS ZARA, CLUTCH PERLINA, SHOES ETORE MAZZOTTI, NECKLACE SWAROVSKI.

No comments:

Post a Comment